• new battery
• new fan belt
• new radiator hoses
• new seat
• new air filter
• new diesel filter
• new oil filter
• new oil
• oil seals are replaced if necessary
• all filters are new
• new or good used tires
The following work was made:
• the tractor was completely taken apart
• Engine / transmission have been checked and repaired
• any defective part was replaced
• steering gear overhauled
• radiator checked
We can prove these works.
Warranty - 1 year. Except on common wear parts, age and running time related wear is not a defect.
Slight paint damage or abrasion might have occurred owing to ocean shipment.
We guarantee a serious carrying out. You have a full right of return.
• Diesel Engine: Kubota D950 - 3 cylinders with 927 ccm
• Power: 21 PS/13,2 kW at 2600 rpm.
• PTO power: 16 PS
• clear width front wheel: 93 cm
• clear width rear wheel: 109 cm
• Wheelbase center to center: 139 cm
• Ground clearance: 24 cm
• Transmission: mechanical circuit group
• Number of gears: 12 forward and 4 reverse
• max. Speed: 13 km/h
• rotation of the PTO: clockwise
• PTO Speed: 540 - 860 - 1000 rpm.
• Diameter of the PTO: 1'' 3/8 - 6 G-parted
• agrarian tyres front: 5.00-12
• agrarian tyres rear: 8.3 - 22
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 280 x 120 x 260 cm
• Weight: 700 kg
• hydraulic snow plow clearing width with 120cm
including steel bar, lift cylinders, pivoting cylinder and mounting frame
our Japanese distributors supplies spare parts with a delivery time of 14 days to 1 month. But you can be sure you get any spare part!
Here are some pictures from our supplier in Japan:
Think about the safety of a standardized EU rollover bar
According to our current state of knowledge - all our competitors sell tractors without EU approved and accepted roll bars - this is a violation of law.
If these dealers offer rollover bars, it's not a design that conforms to the standard and is not allowed.
In the EU, tractors from 600 kg net weight without equipment must have a tested and by an european test institute accepted roll bar.
We have tested rollover bars with much financial effort.
The manufacture of of a roll bar will cost at least 500.00 euros, so we have to factor with this additional cost.
You're taking a security risk when you buy a tractor from 600 kg net weight without a rollover bar!
Supplied with folding unpainted rollover bars.
Our tractors are equipped with an approved EU rollover bar after the EU: 86 / 298/EWG standard (check the pictures)
Here is one of several test reports and inspection reports!!!
The snow plow has a working width of 120 cm and a height of 50 cm.
The snow plow can also be supplied with a working width of 140cm for a charge of EUR 200.00.
The snow plow is designed as a spring flap snow shield, that is if you drive into an obstacle, the shield folds away forward.
The snow plow can be pivoted hydraulically and lifted hydraulically. The pivoting cylinder, the control valve and hoses are included.
Infinitely adjustable sliding skid.
Stronger support frame to prevent warping the snow plow.
The valve has a floating position - so you can effectively plough.
Here, the control valve is screwed onto the fender.
Bayonet locks for quick removal and installation of the snow plow.
Plug-in bolts for quick removal and installation of the snow shield.
The intermediate plates act as spacers and can be flexed out.