English Deutsch

Compact Tractor Kubota B1402 4WD used completely overhauled and repainted

Compact Tractor Kubota B1402 4WD used completely overhauled and repainted
Product no.: B1402

4.700,00 EUR   19 % VAT incl.

Shipping inside Germany: 350,00 EUR *     * Shipping information

Shipping time: 4-5 Days from receipt of payment (except custom-made products)


Compact Tractor Kubota B1402 4WD used completely overhauled and repainted

equipment:

  • new battery
  • new fan belt
  • new radiator hoses
  • new seat
  • new or good used tires
  • new diesel filter
  • new oil filter

The following work was made:
• the tractor was completely taken apart
• Engine / transmission have been checked and repaired
• any defective part was replaced
• steering gear overhauled
• radiator checked

We can prove these works.


Our tractors are equipped according to the current EU safety standards!

Warranty - 1 year. Except on common wear parts, age and running time related wear is not a defect.

We guarantee a serious carrying out. You have a full right of return.

Specification

  • Diesel engine: Kubota D850 L - 3 cylinder with 855 ccm
  • Power: 19 PS/12,9 kW at 2600 U/min.
  • PTO power: 16 PS
  • clear width front wheel: 95 cm
  • clear width rear wheel: 110 cm
  • Wheelbase center to center: 125 cm
  • Ground clearance: 24 cm
  • Transmission: mechanical circuit group
  • Number of gears: 6 forward and 2 reverse
  • max. Speed: 13 km/h
  • rotation of the PTO: clockwise
  • PTO Speed: 540 - 800 - 1000 U/min.
  • Diameter of the PTO: 1" 3/8 - 6 G-parted
  • agrarian tyres front: 5.00-12
  • agrarian tyres rear: 8 - 16
  • Dimensions  (L x W x H): 230 x 110 x 124 cm
  • weight: 500 kg


 


FYI: The rear three-point linkage is not included in standard delivery.


PU foam safety seat with high backrest and new indicators.


side gear shifting lever


new hoses and new battery


new diesel filter


new air filter


new belt


clutch switch


Rear hydraulic connections as standard

Attention! In 80% of the tractors hydraulic connection is installed and in the remaining 20% is not. If you want a hydraulic connection, please indicate this on the order.


with new safety stickers

Terra tire 76x37 für 1500 €

With instruction manual:

3 assemblers work on the tractors daily.
Our masters working with the hour.

Kubota spare parts service secured for all tractors.

>> Look! <<

Regarding street legal

After converting the tractor on your own, you can get the DEKRA approval for 600.00 Euros by us. You must retrofitting the tractor on your own, the following must be upgraded: parking lights, brake lights and a hazard flasher. Or we provide a finished vehicle papers for 1300.00 Euros and have upgraded the tractor electrically. The vehicle is first registered on company Fritzsch and you only need to make the transfer at the admissions office.

If you want to get the licensing for your own tractor by us, then the tractor has to be presented here and must be technically accepted. You can also retrofitting the tractor on your own even electrically. To create the vehicle registration, we still need a clearance certificate from your tractor. A clearance is required which can cost about 500.00 to 800.00 Euros if you do not have one.

 


⇒ Typing errors, misapprehensions and changes excepted.


top top

Recommended products:

Terra tire 76x37 Wide tire industrial tire Tire set 8-16 for all tractors Kubota B7001 B1400 B1500 B1402 B1502

Terra tire 76x37 Wide tire industrial tire Tire set 8-16 for all tractors Kubota B7001 B1400 B1500 B1402 B1502

1.500,00 EUR (19 % VAT incl. * Shipping information)

This product is compatible with:

Turf lawn tires set with rims for Kubota tractors B7000 B7001 B1400 B1402 B1-14

Turf lawn tires set with rims for Kubota tractors B7000 B7001 B1400 B1402 B1-14

1.300,00 EUR (19 % VAT incl. * Shipping information)

Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:

mounted half-turn plough / single-furrow plough PF27 for tractors

mounted half-turn plough / single-furrow plough PF27 for tractors

450,00 EUR (19 % VAT incl. * Shipping information)
Rear return rotary tiller UMK125 with roll suitable for tractors

Rear return rotary tiller UMK125 with roll suitable for tractors

2 years warranty + 1 year MGF parts warranty!

 

1.500,00 EUR (19 % VAT incl. * Shipping information)
Three-point linkage KAT1 for small tractors

Three-point linkage KAT1 for small tractors

99,00 EUR (19 % VAT incl. * Shipping information)
Parse Time: 0.958s